- Hire Power: How to Find, Get, and Keep a Job. (Winner of Dan Poynter’s first annual Global E-book awards for Non-fiction Business.)
The Professional Woman Network is an international consulting organization specializing in personal and professional development training.
- In the Still of the Night: Personal Safety for Women.
- Becoming the Professional Woman
- Single and Loving It: A Guide for SINGLE African American Women
- A View From the Top: Leadership Strategies for Women
- Breaking the Barriers: A Woman’s Toolkit for Success
- The Young Professional Woman: Breaking into the Business World & Succeeding
- The Coaching Gurus
- The Black Female Leader
- My Vision, My Plan, My Now
- My Now for the Entrepreneur
- My Now for the Future Woman
- My Now for the College Grad
Prince and Me
- Delirious: Everyday People and Their Stories of Prince
- Prince and Me; His #1 Fan, My Minneapolis Memories.
I am a distributor for Urban Spirit Books a line of African American-themed Books, Bibles, and gifts.
- Business And Self-Development
- Happiness Mantra
- Leadership Ethics
- Communication Made Simple
- Stress Relief
- Achieving Your Dreams
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Motivation Quotes
- Determination Quotes
- Inspiration Quotes
- Healthy Skincare Tips
- Personal Development
- Daily Reflection
- Daily Practice
- Personal Safety for Women Travel Journal and Planner